Sunday, 14 October 2012

Autumn Breeze - Joanna Sheen Challenge

So excited - today is my first challenge as part of the Joanna Sheen Challenge Design Team and my first challenge is Autumn Breeze! So, we want to see your autumn creations, featuring autumny details and colours.

I used one of the fab images from the Daisy and Friends CD ROM.

The current candy on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog is for the Daisy and Friends CD ROM and the Daisy and Friends Christmas CD - click here to enter! These are full of fab images (coloured and uncoloured) and papers for your to print to your hearts content. This image is so cute - she is all wrapped up for the cold autumn weather:


I have coloured her with my ProMarkers. The papers I have used are Falling for Fall from Summertime Designs! These are gorgeous papers, which were used by the design team in the Autumn blog hop and they are free to use if you follow the link above. The Autumn sentiment stamp is from one of my recent expeditions to a craft fair and is by Inkylicious - this company do some fabulous stamps! Leaf dies are from the Foliage Spellbinders dies and the little butterfly is Cheery Lynn. I have used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to distress various elements on this card. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are The Hobby House. I have also used a couple of little wooden leaves that I got from a craft shop but not sure who makes them ..


I am quite chuffed with the end result on this one as I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I am loving these autumn colours and the papers are just perfect!

So, can't wait to see what you come up with! See you over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!

Happy Crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, loved the image and totally gorgeous colour scheme so warming and a colour combination I would not have thought of, but wow it looks great
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Laura the is gorgeous I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT. Great card. I love the warm colours and embellishments.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Laura. I love the sweet image and the colour scheme is beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this Laura well done a fabulous card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is gorgeous .. llve the sweet image and the colour combo
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Laura,love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning laura.gorgeous image and i love your rich colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Laura. That image is adorable.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laura I love this adorable image , colours and your fab detail on this gorgeous card .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laura, this is just fabulous. Love the colours and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura, oh wow shes so cute, I love your colour choice and your whole card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Laura! What a beautiful card!!
    Now I really want to Join the challenge to!!!
    I want to start now:-) but I have to wait for tomorrow
    Big Hug
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, a gorgeous card Laura, love the colours and all the beautiful details!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the warm browns Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Laura, love all the fab embelies and great colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable image! Love the color palette and your fab coloring! tfs

    ReplyDelete