Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Bearly Mine Designs - Halloween

This week at Bearly Mine Challenges the theme is Halloween and our sponsors are Cheery Lynn Designs. I have had this image coloured up for quite a few months now, ready for this challenge. I absolutely love it, the character in these little faces is adorable. This is Witchkeys from Saturated Canary and I have coloured it with my ProMarkers.


The papers are from the Happy Hauntings collection from Bearly Mine and they go perfectly with this image. The big butterfly is Prima and the small butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die. I printed the sentiment out myself, these lot definitely look like trouble! hehe


I have used Dusty Concord Distress Ink around the edges and a gorgeous Maiflower purple pearl heart to match in the corner.

Opening night of Oklahoma tonight .. eek!!

Happy Crafting!

21 comments:

  1. Morning Laura. Fabulous card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout and papers are fantastic. Goodluck tonight I'm sure you'll be fabulous. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Laura. Love the image and fab papers. Good luck tonight.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful colours
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura wow that is stunning, I love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, this card is fab! I love all of these halloween cards that are coming out and the gorgeous images, love the way you've coloured this.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and beautiful card Laura just love this image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Laura - love the image and the colours
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Laura this card is stunning . This image is so adorable and I love your design on this card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Laura, what a great image and beautifully coloured!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card hun! Love the image and that gorgeous butterfly :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic card, I love it! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Laura, love the sweet images and the very scrummy butterfly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous Halloween card Laura! Love those SC girls, and the design is great!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning laura.fabulous dark colours and i love the trio of witches :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is a fabulous card. Super colouring. Thanks for the lovely comment at mine. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Laura!! I love your halloween card!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    // Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely job on those SC cuties Laura. Cute sentiment to go with them too. Great inspiration for the challenge. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Laura. I love the image and your colouring.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous !!! Love the design on this one well done sweetie Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card Laura! I love it! Congrats on your achievement at Joanna Sheen too. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my Blog today also. Judy x

    ReplyDelete