Monday, 8 October 2012

Some very exciting news!!

I have been keeping this news to myself for a little while now but I am finally allowed to tell!! I have been picked for the Joanna Sheen design team!!!!! Five of us have been chosen from the final 12 and I can't believe it - well done to all the other girls, your creations are beautiful! Watch this space for my first DT creation .. so excited!! Thank you for picking me!

It is my last day off work today and I obviously needed it, I only got up at 11.30!! I have not felt that tired in ages, I honestly didn't have the energy to do anything yesterday. I did manage to watch Downton Abbey but then it was definitely straight to bed!

Have had the best week ever though being in Oklahoma and meeting some wonderful new friends! Show week is such a high and I have come crashing back down to planet earth with a bang! It really is so sad that it is all over .. can't wait for the next one!

Despite having a week off work it turned out to be quite busy, so sorry that I have not been around much! Haven't even got in the craft room, apart from to make that emergency engagement card I posted yesterday ..

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura. Your cards are stunning and you will be an asset to the team.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura I am on my first day off from work and was so excited to announce our new DT posts last night, hope you have a wonderful day
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, Congratulations hun on your new DT post, so well deserved. My you are going to be a busy girl, can't wait to see what follows.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura on your new DT position, very well deserved.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Laura on your DT position you deserve it as your cards are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Laura, well deserved...how exciting!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well done you- fab news!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My GOODNESS !! how fabulous Laura, well done sweetie and well deserved.Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Laura!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Laura!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats Laura, I'm so pleased for you :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic news laura.congratulations hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laura
    Big congratulations well deserved
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura,
    Congratulations, I'm so pleased you were chosen, your card was beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete