Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Stars - Crafty Sentiments - New DT position!!

As I have not been well and not blogging much recently, I have not had the chance to tell you about my new DT position with Crafty Sentiments!! I have been offered a GDT position for the next six months and I am so thrilled to have been asked as I love these images!

Today is my first challenge as part of the DT and the theme is Stars!


This gorgeous image is Jasmin Winter Skates and I have coloured her with ProMarkers. The papers are from Cuddly Buddly matted onto some purple Core'dinations. The dies I have used are Spellbinders floral ovals and Sizzix stars. The sentiment is from a set I have had for ages, think it might be Personal Impressions clear Christmas sentiment stamp set and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used some Viva liquid pearls around the frame to look like snow and I distressed both die cuts with Milled Lavender Distress Ink. I finished off with some pearls and pearl stars.


So thrilled to have been given the chance to be a part of this design team, so thank you Suzette and the rest of the DT, I am so excited to be able to work with you all and these gorgeous images!!

I hope you will join us for our stars challenge!

16 comments:

  1. Love this card laura image coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Congratulations on the GDT position. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I love everything about your card !! Its gorgeous !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congratulations on your new DT place Laura. Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura this is just gorgeous and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Isn't this exciting! I simply love your card, the details and the stars are just perfect. It all compliments each other wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Laura, love the beautifully coloured image & colours....Congrats on your new DT, have fun.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you are under the weather Laura, hope you get well soon...gorgeous card, I love this image of Jasmine and your fabulous colouring..beautiful card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Laura..and big congrats on your new GDT position hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning laura.fantastic colouring and design and the image is gorgeous ;D
    Huge congrats on your GDT :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card:) Lovely image and cute snow:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Laura.
    Hope your feeling better soon
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Laura. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Laura! It is gorgeous!! The image is so cute and I love the colors!
    Big warm hugs Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Laura, a gorgeous card in so beautiful colours!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh, you're colouring is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear you've not been well Laura, I hope you soon feel better.
    This is a lovely card, fab image and pretty colour combination.
    Congratulations on your DT position - you are going to be a very busy girl!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete