Wednesday, 21 November 2012

2 or more DP's - Divas by Design

Time for another challenge over at Divas by Design and this week, you have to use 2 or more papers, otherwise known as DP's. I have used papers from the Prince and Princesses collection by Magnolia with a co-ordinating image - Lily Rose Dragon. She is soooooo cute!! And I have coloured her with my trusty ProMarkers. The prize this week is a surprise crafty package - how exciting!!


I went all out with the glitter on this one, not sure how well you can see on the pic but I have glittered the edges of everything after distressing it with my distressing tool, inking with Pumice Stone Distress Ink and backing it onto kraft cardstock. I love it! The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts of course and the butterfly is from The Ribbon Girl. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and I have framed it with a Spellbinders Star circles die, distressed again with Pumice Stone. All finished with probably my favourite embellishment of all .. pearls!


Thanks for stopping by and hope you will join us at Divas for our challenge this week!

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little dragon Laura, fabulous colouring and love the flowers and papers..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura I love the little dragon and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and flowers too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Laura. I love the image, papers, and your fab colouring.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card ,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this it's so soft and pretty and another adorable stamp! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute dragon Laura and your paper choice and colours are stunning!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card dearest creative^_^
    Joyful colors and this image is very cute,adorable^_^
    I like the papers used^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous image and coloured beautifully. The papers and the embellishments look scrummy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh he is a sweetie and such a pretty card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable and so gorgeous Laura, love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning laura.gorgeous pretty colours and design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete