Thursday, 1 November 2012

Candy Winner!

I am so sorry for the slight delay in me posting this and also the lack of cards on my blog lately. I have not been very well and am off work at the moment with a terrible cough. Doctor thinks it is asthma and is currently trying to treat it, although I am having a really bad few days ..

Anyway, without further ado, the winner of my 100 followers candy is:

#9 Carole
 
Congratulations Carole, if you email me at lozzapops@googlemail.com I will sort out your Saturated Canary voucher for you :)
 
Thank you all who entered and to all of you who follow my blog! I have noticed several new followers since I did this candy so I hope you enjoy my blog too!!
 
Hopefully will have something to show you before too long! I have got my new Magnolia Nativity stamps, which I coloured yesterday, so my next card will probably feature those, they are adorable!! Just need to feel a bit better I think before I venture up to the attic to craft! Hopefully won't be too long. I am spending my days on the couch at the moment watching Create and Craft! They do make me chuckle!
 
So far this week I have missed out on going to the cinema to see the new Bond film, a night out the Bingo with the girls from work and tonight we were going bowling with some friends from church! Missing out on all the fun! I might go tonight and just watch, depends how I feel ..
 
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Carole and hope you soon feel better Laura :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hope you feel much better really soon hun, big hugs xx Lisa x

    ReplyDelete