Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Christmas - Crafty Sentiments

I nearly didn't have a card for this challenge! With not being very well for the last couple of weeks I almost forgot .. however I managed to get it done in time!! Just!!

This week at Crafty Sentiments the theme is Christmas, so whilst you are making all those Christmas cards, why not enter this challenge!! There are 3 Crafty Sentiments digis up for grabs for the lucky winner!

This is my card, using Santa's Delivery from Crafty Sentiments. I love these images!! He is coloured with my ProMarkers and accented with Stickles on his fur trims and the snow on the chimney. It hasn't come up very well on the pic.


The papers are from my Christmas stash and I am not entirely sure where they are from!! I used Pumice Stone Distress Ink to ink the edges of al my layers. The red snowflakes I got on a roll from M&S last year. The sentiment again, is from my Christmas stash, not sure where I got them from and finishing touches are some pearl gems and Viva Liquid Pearls for snow.

So see you over at the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog with your Christmas creations!!
Can't wait to see what you make!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, great image and beautifully coloured, love all the snow too. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. tHIS IS GORGEOUS HUN LOVE THE IMAGE & COLOURS.

    lOTSA HUGS vICKY XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Laura love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, love this jolly Santa and the papers are fab.
    Hope you're feeling better hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card dearest friend^_^
    This image is fantastic and sweet^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely jolly santa and a jolly christmas card Laura !! FAB !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh santa looks fabulous and i love those red snowflakes
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Christmas card Laura, great colours and a fabulos Santa! Can see you had a great day at the NEC too, really a "day off":)
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous laura.i really love the santa and stunning colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Laura, love the image and scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card! Great layout and a fabulous image.

    Hugs Mian Team B

    ReplyDelete