Sunday, 25 November 2012

Dancing Tilda - 21st birthday

This one was a request from a friend - she wanted a 21st birthday card for a dancer. I knew which stamp I was going to use straight away, this one is perfect!! I coloured her with my Promarkers...


The backing paper is also from Magnolia, backed onto kraft and glittered around the edges. I used a doily heart in the background from Dovecraft. I distressed the edges of all the paper with my Tim Holtz distressing tool .. I love this! And then I coloured the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and that gorgeous flutterby is from Prima. The sentiment is Wild Rose Studio. The 21 is die cut using a Tim Holtz alphabet die from Sizzix backed onto a star circles die from Spellbinders. I also glittered this and coloured with Pumice Stone around the edges. All finished off with some pearls.


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura love the image and the layout is beautiful. I bet she loved it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Laura well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning hun.your colours and details are really beautiful and fab pretty tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card dearest friend,I adore this sweet Tilda and every single detail is perfect and gorgeous^_^
    Happy week,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Laura, so sweet image and beautiful colours!
    Have anice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Laura. love you design and dancing Tilda. bet you're friend was happy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura, a beautiful card hun. I love anything Tilda! Gorgeous flowers.
    Have to apologise too, I was late posting my card (rotten internet) and unfortunately it hasn't shown up on the challenge.
    Hope you're feeling much better.
    Hugs Sue w.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning Laura, I love your dancing Tilda and all the pretty flowers and colours... yes it's perfect xx

    ReplyDelete