Saturday, 17 November 2012

Welcome Little One - Crafty Sentiments

I have had a right lazy old day today .. still in my PJ's! We do have friend coming round tonight though so once I have finished writing this me thinks I need to go get changed. I have had a tidy up in the craft room so everything is in the right place once again .. won't last long!!

So, onto my card for today. I coloured this image up a little while ago and isn't she just gorgeous!! She is called 'Welcome Little One' from Crafty Sentiments. I feel so lucky to be on this design team for the next 6 months, the images are gorgeous ..


Ingredients:
Welcome Little One image - Crafty Sentiments
ProMarkers
Welcome Home Papers - Bo Bunny
Sentiment - Kars
Butterfly - Prima
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima
Gems - The Hobby House
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Kraft
Magnolia tag die
White organza ribbon
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen

 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by and if you have never had a look at the stamps by Crafty Sentiments, why not visit the blog, there are so many gorgeous ones to choose from! Link at the top ..

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura the image is fabulous and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image, looks so good, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous image Laura and you have really captured her beauty with your wonderful colouring. I love the papers and that gorgeous butterfly

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Laura. Such a gorgeous image and love the layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Laura, love the very sweet image and the papers & details are so scrummy. Ooh! sounds like you've had a fab day hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Laura this is just beautiful! your colouring is amazing love this card!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning laura.gorgeous colours and i love the adorable sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Laura this is fab well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura this is a stunning card I Love it
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Laura! Love the image and all your fabulous details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete