Tuesday, 1 January 2013

New - Crafty Sentiments

Well, I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year celebrations! Can't believe it is 2013!! I have been really rubbish with my blogging the last few months and have not done much crafting to be honest .. when you're not well, even crafting gets pushed to one side! I think my mojo has gone on serious walkies. I don't like to make new year resolutions but I hope to get more crafting in than I have done recently!!

Anyhoo, enough of me, it is time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and the theme is New! New anything - baby/home/job, whatever you like and I have gone for New Year!

This is one of the gorgeous images from the December release and is called New Year Party.

Ingredients:
New Year Party image from Crafty Sentiments
ProMarkers
Papers, red mesh, black ribbon, pearl hat pins and white metal corners were a gift
Clock charm
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Sentiment
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock
Red pearls from The Hobby House


Happy New everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Laura^_^
    Beautiful image and lovely details ^_^
    Happy new year^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she looks to be having so much party ... she should pop over to my blog and join in the CS party lol
    Happy New Year
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, fabulous image and love the clock charm.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning laura.i love your colours and really gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, Happy New Year hun. Know what you mean about the mojo, having to drag myself to it at the mo but I'm sure we'll get there.
    Love this image and the layout is fab and the clock is the perfect touch.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Laura. Love the colour, image, embellies, layout... fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Laura, beautiful colours, great layout and a gorgeous image!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Laura, love the gorgeous image and the papers & details are so pretty.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your details, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura!!
    Just taking a look at your gorgeous cards, and this one I just adore!! Love the image and the colors!!!
    Really beautiful job!! You are so talented.

    Big hugs Sophie

    ReplyDelete