Saturday, 23 February 2013

Gorjuss - Sunshine

Hello peeps!! You will never believe it but I actually made 3 cards today .. I have not had the energy for so long but I think my mojo may have made a reappearance, so I will have a few cards to show you over the next few days ..

It was so lovely to sit and my craft desk. I think with it being a bit warmer and my craft room being in the attic may have something to do with my crafting drought as it has been so cold up there. Seems to have warmed up a bit now and I have tidied it, which makes it more appealing ..

So here is the first card I made today .. I wanted to use the new Isabelline papers from Pink Petticoat as I think they are gorgeous. Not the usual colour palette I go for so this one was a challenge for me but I hope you like it:


This was a new stamp I got this week - another present to myself in the post! hehe. I have always loved these Gorjuss images but have never bought one until now.

Ingredients:
Gorjuss On Top Of The World stamp
ProMarkers/Copics
Butterfly Circles by Spellbinders
Butterflies by Prima
Isabelline papers by Pink Petticoat
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink pad
LOTV sentiment
Linked hearts die by Memory Box
Pearl gems by The Hobby House
Yellow pearl hearts from Meiflower
Heart doily by Dovecraft
Grey shimmer cardstock
Tim Holtz distress tool


Hope you like it and I will be back tomorrow with another of my makes from today.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the colours and this stamp is a pretty one, love the sentiment too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! A little drop of sunshine to brighten a dull cold February day (or night, as the case may be!) The papers are lovely, it's a sweet image and fabulous design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, love the sweet image and the papers and details are scrummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning laura.gorgeous pretty gg girl and details and i love your lemon and grey colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Laura! I need those papers now lol
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweet pea, this is a stunning creation...

    Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Laura, love the image and the colours.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card great colours and papers what lovely dies
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Laura, love the sweet image and those papers are fab.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Laura! Love this image and she looks lovely with the fab papers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete