Tuesday, 26 February 2013

LOTV - Never too old for a hug

Here is another image that I coloured with my Distress Markers. I love the purple colour scheme on this one, it is my favourite colour after all!!


Ingredients:Stamp from Lili of the Valley
Purple foiled heart cardstock from Hunkydory
Distress Markers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl gems by The Hobby House
Lace
Kraft cardstock
Purple pearl hearts from Meiflower
Cheesecloth
Paper from stash


Here is a close up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!! Hopefully it won't be too long before I post something else, don't seem to have as much time to craft as I once did but I had a good run at the weekend :)

Just rehearsing for Jesus Christ Superstar at the moment, which shows in 3-4 weeks, can't wait!!

Happy Crafting!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, aww this is soo cute, I love this stamp and the colours are super.
    Sounds like you're gonna be busy for a while, but good fun!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Laura.Love the image and gorgeous colouring and design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful laura.really pretty image and colours and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card Laura - so beautiful image and coloring
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous....

    I love what you have done here, a really gorgeous creation...

    Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Laura. I love these images, your choice of colours is great as are all your lovely details. Have a lovely weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Laura, lovely colours and such a cute image!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Laura!
    This is so cute! Love the colors and the flowers is gorgeous!

    Love Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful cards, love the colour tones xxxx

    ReplyDelete