Monday, 25 February 2013

Magnolia - Happy Day

I absolutely love this card? Am I allowed to say that? This is the first card I have made with an image coloured with my new Distress Markers, which I got for Christmas. I just love the effect they give to the image, not to mention that my Distress ink pads match perfectly :)


Ingredients:
Princess Tilda stamp by Magnolia
Floral Ovals by Spellbinders
Isabelle papers by First Edition
Distress Markers by Tim Holtz
Lace
Butterfly die from Memory Box
Pearl gems
Cloud die by Magnolia
Weathered Wood Distress Ink pad by Tim Holtz
Linked hearts die by Memory Box
Tina Wenke sentiment from Stampavie
Kraft cardstock
Wow UTEE


I tried something new with my sentiment. I die cut the cloud from kraft cardstock and then triple embossed it with UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel). As soon as I had melted the last layer, I stamped in my sentiment with black ink, it is quite a cool result:


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the fab image and gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous as always...

    Love your colour choices too...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning laura.your colouring is fabulous and really pretty tilda and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Laura. Love the image and I love your colouring with your distress markers. Must get my act in gear and practice with mine.
    The design and embellishments are fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Laura. Love the colours and you've coloured the image so beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete