Saturday, 16 February 2013

Some Odd Girl - Dressy Kaylee

I tidied my craft room today, which I have been meaning to do for weeks/months. I have not sat down and crafted properly, just for fun, in absolutely ages ... well before Christmas. However, my desk is all clear now and all my stuff is once again away and orderly. Wonder how long that will last for?!

I coloured this image in a few weeks ago, so I thought it was about time I sat down and actually made a card:


Ingredients:
Image: Dressy Kaylee digi by Some Odd Girl
Papers: Isabelle First Edition and Magnolia
Sentiment by Wild Rose Studio
Butterfly die by Memory Box
Hearts die by Memory Box
Pearl swirl by The Hobby House
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Kraft card
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Pearl gems
Promarkers/Copics


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. She's such a sweet lady! Love the charm this card has and the pearls and flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card laura, love the beautiful blue colour - matches perfect to the DP's!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laura. Fab colour scheme and love the vintaged look. Really pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Laura, I love your colour combination and fab papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the dotty effect around the image!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh what gorgeous colours - so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie this is fabulous, I love it huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura!!
    Gorgeous card as always!
    Love this image and the colors are fab..

    Hugs Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Laura. Love the image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura
    Fabulous card.... Love the image...,,
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Laura. Fab image and your details are all so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete