Thursday, 4 April 2013

Magnolia - Nativity

I think this has to be the earliest Christmas card I have ever made!! I have accumulating stamps from the Nativity collection and so wanted to make a full nativity scene card. Then I saw the current Tilda's Town challenge was Christmas so I went for it!!


I coloured all the images with Distress Ink Markers - I absolutely love these - think they are my new favourite medium! The backing paper is Magnolia as well. I have embossed two corner stamps from LOTV in white embossing powder and covered two Marianne Designs die cut Christmas Trees with some clear glitter. The sentiment is Stamendous, although I only used the top half as the whole thing wouldn't fit!


Hope you like it! :)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Tilda's Town - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, such a lovely christmas card, the design and your colouring are amazing:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great layout and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Laura - this is amazing.. i love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Laura. So many cute Tilda's. Love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, this ius amazing! I just love looking at all their sweet faces! Super Christmas card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning. Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lOVE this Laura! Awesome coloring and creating with the Nativity collection! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, gorgeous detail. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is fantastic laura.gorgeous sweet images and scene and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow, this is fab. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never too early for Christmas cards Laura and this one is absolutely gorgeous.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Laura, love the image and beautiful coloring! Have a nice day!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura,
    What a lovely card,
    simply delightful,
    hugs,
    Heather& Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete