Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Kraft it! - A Little Bit Crafty

It is time for challenge number two over at A Little Bit Crafty and our theme this month is Kraft It! We want to see your creations using kraft card. I just love the stuff and use it for matting and layering on most of my cards these days .. 

There are some fab prizes up for grabs from our sponsors:




My card for this challenge is for my next door neighbour who has just had a baby boy!! Here it is:


I love this Baby Edwin stamp from Magnolia and he is coloured with Distress Markers. I have used Shabby Blue Frantage powder from Stampendous on opposite corners of my paper, I love the effect this stuff gives. Papers are Up and Away by First Edition and the star border punch is from Tonic.

Hope you like it and hope to see you over at the challenge!!

Laura xx







4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Laura. Love the image, papers, layout and use of frantage.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Laura, love it!
    Wish you a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lozzy.really adorable image and i love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, lovely soft colours :-)Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete