Sunday, 30 June 2013

Don't Be Square - Joanna Sheen

Well, it has been the longest I have gone without blogging and it is not intentional. Over the last month I have been on holiday to Italy and had issues at work that have left me feeling like doing nothing, not even crafting. Things are being resolved so hopefully that will mean feeling better in myself and that I will feel like doing more. Saying that, I really need to tidy my craft room, what a mess!!

Anyway today's post is all about the new challenge over at the Joanna Sheen challenge blog! This fortnight the theme is:

Don't Be Square

I was sent a lovely stamp set to work with, Vintage Floral - Forget Me Not stamps from Joanna Sheen, and I went with a CAS card for this one. I don't normally do clean and simple as I like to cover my cards with flowers and embellishments but I really like the effect. The image is stamped with black Archival onto watercolour card and coloured with Distress Markers.


The card itself is cut from watercolour card using Floral Ovals dies by Spellbinders. I cut two and stuck them together at the top to make a card. I finished the card off with a sentiment from Wild Rose Studios and some  purple adhesive pearls from The Hobby House.

As usual there is a fabulous prize up for grabs of a Joanna Sheen voucher, so get your entries in and it could be you!

Hope to see you over there and thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning laura.beautiful floral image and I love your colours and pretty shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Laura. Love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. Fab design also. Hope the issues at work are resovled soon so that your crafty mojo can return.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Laura, lovely image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete