Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Barkley Christmas Card

As soon as I saw this little character on Create and Craft the other day I fell in love with him and had to have the CD ROMs! He is just adorable!!

They arrived today and I had to make something straight away!

So here is my first Barkley card (excuse the pun):


The image is from the decoupage section of the Christmas CD ROM and I have used some glossy accents on his little nose. Although it probably isn't clear from the photo.

The papers are from the CD and the sentiment is from an IndigoBlu Christmas sentiments stamp set that I have bought recently too. All is backed onto some holographic mirri that I bought from Create and Craft ages ago. Some Hobby House pearl gems and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers sprinkled with some glitter have been used to embellish. The star border punch is by Tonic.

I just love him, such a cutie!!

Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous laura.really sweet image and I love your papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful christmas card Laura, love the sweet image!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete