Monday, 29 July 2013

Barkley - Wedding card

Hello again!

Thought I would share with you today the card that I made for my friend's wedding this weekend! I didn't put it on before just in case anyone saw it!!

I made it using my new Barkley CD ROM - the everyday one and thought this image was perfect along with a coordinating backing paper and some embossed Adorable Scorable card from Hunkydory - love this stuff!!

I just love Barkley - I can see him becoming a favourite of mine and perfect when you need a quick image if you don't have time to colour!


I love the muted tones on this one and the mirri card sets it all off perfectly. For bargainous mirri card, visit the Joanna Sheen store!! £4.89 for a pack on ten!! And it is lovely card!

The flowers are in lovely coordinating tones and are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly die cut is frm Memory Box.


Hope you like it and hope they like it to!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Laura xx


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous laura.really beautiful details and colours and I love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laura. Love the image and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete