Saturday, 3 August 2013

Hello Barkley!

Here is a card I made this evening, again using my new Barkley everyday CD ROM. I probably said this last time but he is just adorable, I love him!!


I have used a purple Core'dinations to matt and layer. The embossed layer at the back is a piece of Centura Pearl embossed with an 8"x8" Embossalicious embossing folder and then distressed with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. The papers are First Edition. The die is a Sizzix Bigz die, think it is fab, there was a notebook edge and a ripped edge die. Also used a Spellbinders labels die for the tab that the sentiment is layered onto. Finished with some pearl gems, pearl hearts and a flower from Prima. The sentiment is Wild Rose Studio.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and still enjoying the weather!

Laura xx


4 comments:

  1. I've seen Barkley before and he is adorable, your card is gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous laura.really adorable image and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Laura, I have to agree with you Barkley is so adorable. I love your colours and fabulous flower.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete