Saturday, 14 September 2013

Pink Petticoat - Birthday Card for Mum-In-Law

I am loving the Pink Petticoat range at the moment, such simple, elegant cardmaking. I have used the sentiments in the past but I have downloaded quite a few of the papers this week and I have to say, I think I could get into this CAS thing using these gorgeous papers and sentiments!! There is so much inspiration on the website and the pinterest page, they really do make beautiful cards!

So my husband wanted me to make a card for his mum's birthday this week and I thought would try them out!


I have used the waterfall hearts and solid papers in crushed pistachio along with a sentiment from the lovely mum sentiments download.

I stitched around the edges of the patterned paper and backed that onto the solid background paper with foam pads to give it a bit of depth. I punched a couple of butterflies out of the solid colour as well. I printed the sentiment straight onto the patterned paper, I think this gives it a real professional look. The die cut butterfly is Memory Box on Centura Pearl card. 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Speaking of green, I went to watch Wicked in Manchester on Thursday, it was blooming fantastic!! If you get the chance to go and watch this show, do, it is amazing!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Laura xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! this is gorgeous Laura, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laura, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful laura.your design and colours are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Laura, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, clean and sophisticated lines - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete