Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Wedding Album

Something other than a card for a change!! One of our friends is best man at his brother's wedding on Saturday and he asked me to decorate the cover of a scrapbook he bought so they can use it as an album .. 
Definitely up for the challenge and here it is:


I was given the colour scheme to work with and wasn't sure what it would turn out like but am quite pleased with the result. Just hope they like it too!!


Spent three hours in my craft room, which is a turn up for the books!! Need to get myself crafting more again, although after tonight my desk is a right mess. Will take me another evening to tidy it up now!!

Anyhoo thanks for popping by!!

Happy Crafting!!

Laura xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, this is wonderful, how can they not like it!! It's gorgeous. Sounds like me hun when I'm working, stuff everywhere!!
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful laura.i love the soft colours and really stunning design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Laura, I'm sure the happy couple were delighted with it.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete