Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Dreams can come true!!!

Hello peeps!!

After an eventful 2013, and a short absence from blogging, I am back with some fantastic news!!

I am absolutely thrilled to tell you all that I applied for the Crafter's Companion Design Team a couple of months ago and they have actually offered me a place on the team!! I am beyond thrilled and cannot wait to get started!!! Congratulations to all the girlies who also got picked for the team, I think I speak for us all when we say we are bouncing off the walls!!!!

Watch this space ...

Will also be back soon to show you the invitations I made for my niece's wedding. Now the invites have actually gone out it is safe to post :)

Crafty Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Really happy to be working with you again Laura, lots of exciting times ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laura I wondered where you had been!! It will be great to see more of your gorgeous creations
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura that's fabulous news...have fun.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura, it will be good to see you posting again.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete