Friday, 28 March 2014

Saturated Canary Kisses with Spectrum Noirs



Still early days with my Spectrum Noir pens but am loving them! There are lots of fab tutorials on the Spectrum Noir website to help you!! Click on the image above to take you to the official website!!

Finished this yesterday and am really chuffed with how it has turned out! This is Kisses by Saturated Canary, I just love this image!!!


I used Neenah Classic Crest white cardstock available from Crafter's Companion to print my digital image onto and these are the Spectrum Noir colours I used:
Hair: BG2, BG3, BG4, BG6, BG7
Skin: FS1, FS2, TN2, CR2
Dress: BT2, BT4 and BT5
Top: IG1, IG2 and Blender
Boots: BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6, BG7
Lips: BP2
Hearts: DR7, DR4 and DR3
Background: BG2, BG3, BG5 and blender

I used Leann's tutorial on the Spectrum Noir website to help me with the curly hair. Click here to watch this video! And this is also my first successful attempt at pleats, what do you think??

For the stippled background tutorial by Alyce from Kit and Clowder, click here.

Happy weekend all!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Lovely colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw her on FB and had to pop over. Can't believe it is your first attempt at pleats. Off to mosey around your blog a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning laura.your colouring is amazing and i love the fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete