Tuesday, 25 March 2014

SNEAK PEAK!! Barkley 4DD on Create and Craft!!



Got some very exciting news to share with you today - a sneaky peak into the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft starting from Monday ...

... featuring some fantastic new kits featuring the adorable Barkley so make sure you tune in at 8am with the lovely Dawn Wheeler from Crafter's Companion!!

There is a new Barkley Everyday papercrafting kit, which features:
A4 paper pad
6x6 paper pad
A4 decoupage
A4 toppers
6x6 acrylic stamp set
Epoxy stickers
2 5x7 embossing folders

And there are also 3 Hunkydory kits too!!! You don't wanna miss these, they are gorgeous!!

So, here is my first make I am sharing with you using the new papercrafting kit ...


This is a mini album using the A4 papers, the decoupage and the toppers. Along with some Core'dinations, purple pearls and some lovely organza ribbon to tie the book together. I used Centura Pearl as the base for my book.

The colours are perfect for spring! Lovely pastel shades ...


This is the inside of the mini book, which I filled with photos of my gorgeous little cat Lola!!

And of course I used my trusty Collall All Purpose glue to stick everything together, which gives the album (and cards too) a nice sturdy finish.

This collection is a great addition if you already have the Barkley CD ROMS/rubber stamps, which I love to bits!! He has to be my favourite character of all time, just adorable.

You can find the rest of the Barkley collection here

So don't forget to tune in!!!

Will be back again tomorrow with another Barkley creation to share with you!!

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning laura.fabulous design and i love your colours and sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete