Sunday, 16 March 2014

Wedding Invitations

As promised here are some piccies of my niece's wedding invites that I made last month for their wedding in June. They have now been sent out so is safe to post ..

Sorry, I have had to blur them a bit so that the address is not legible ..


The main part of the invite is printed onto white card, distressed around the edges with Peach Bellini Adirondack ink and stamped around the edges in orange ink with swirls and butterfly stamps from Inkylicious. The large butterfly is a Memory Box die and the small is Cheery Lynn from a set of 3. All set off with some peach gems. I have also embossed the middle with a mask by Splodge Away. That was then matted onto orange pearlised card and then finally onto some Centura Pearl. All the layers were stuck down with Collall All Purpose to give it a good strong finish!

And then I stamped an orange butterfly on the backs of the envelopes just to tie it all in.

I was really pleased with how they turned out. I only had to make 34 but it took quite a while with all the stamping but they loved them, so I am happy!

Hope you like them :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure they will be thrilled Laura. I love them. The stamp and butterflies are gorgeous and a fabulous colour scheme.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete