Sunday, 13 April 2014

Camden Town sneaky peek - Crafter's Companion


Hello there crafty peeps!

Got a sneak peek for you today of a fantastic new double CD ROM available on Create and Craft on Thursday with the lovely Dawn Wheeler! This is going to be a one day special so get yours before they go! Show times are 8am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 7pm.

It is a gorgeous Camden Town double CD ROM - one for your female makes, one for your male. For those of you who loved the paper kit and stamps from last year, you will LOVE these!!! They are just beautiful!!

I made this card using the female CD ROM with a matching envelope:


The papers and topper are from the female CD ROM and the butterfly die is from the Die'sire range. All use with silver mirri card and some light blue pearls and three turquoise gems. I printed my topper onto Crafter's Companion Printable card and the papers are printed onto Crafter's Companion Satin Paper, which is super super smooth. Gorgeous stuff, and finished your makes off to a top quality!!

I raised the topper slightly using my Collall glue gel and the rest of the layers were stuck down using Collall All Purpose to give the card a nice sturdy finish.

This is the matching insert I printed for the inside:


Here is a side view:


Don't forget to tune in on Thursday to see Dawn demonstrating with these fabulous new CD's! They are beautiful!!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely x
    I shall have my eyes peeled on create & craft seeing as it's my half term break.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous laura.fab pretty design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete