Saturday, 12 April 2014

Mo Manning: Baby Fairy in Monochrome - Spectrum Noirs


Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you are all having a restful weekend. I have to admit that I have hardly done anything today but I have had the busiest few weeks in a long time so it has been nice to just lounge around. 
This evening however, I managed to drag myself on the sofa up to the attic to do some crafting!

I coloured this little cutie in a couple of weeks ago so I thought it was about time I made him into a card ... 


Mo Manning baby fairy image coloured in monochrome using Spectrum Noir pens: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9, True Black, DR4, DR6, DR7 and CR6. Coloured on new Desert Storm Neenah card

Papers: J'Adore by First Edition
Sentiment: Tim Holtz
Vintage Photo Distress Ink 


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Love the colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow love this laura.amazing colouring and your image and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete