Tuesday, 1 April 2014

On your screens now!! Barkley 4DD!


Hope you have been tuning into the fabulous 4 Day Deal shows on Create and Craft with the lovely Dawn. We are now half way through and there is so much gorgeousness to be had!!


The new papercrafting kits are from Crafter's Companion and feature the adorable Barkley and his friend Purrdey. 

Here is another of my samples, that has been on the telly!! I am so excited to see my cards on TV .. it is so exciting. I am so priveleged to be part of this design team for a company who bring us such amazing products on a regular basis!!


This card was made using the new papers, flowers for you embossing folder, epoxy stickers and acrylic stamps from the new Barkley papercrafting range. The colours and beautiful and perfect for all your spring/summer makes.

I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens and the colours I used are:
HB1, HB2, HB3, LV3
IG1, IG3, IG5, IG8
True Black
Blender

Other materials I used were Graphic 45 Core'dinations, Centura Pearl Hint of Silver for the base, Neenah for stamping my image onto and colouring, my Collall Glue Gel and 'best glue in the world' All Purpose glue. You have to try this glue if you haven't yet .. it gives a really nice sturdiness to your cards and will not come unstuck!! All available from Crafter's Companion. Click here to take you to the online shop!

And don't forget to stick the new magazine in your shopping basket with £50 worth of free gifts included!!


Happy crafting (and shopping!!)

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. A truly gorgeous card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute in his royal purple crown. Love all the layering on your card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous laura.really adorable image and your colour combo and details are beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete