Monday, 7 April 2014

Rachelle Anne Miller - Magazine Freebies

Today I am sharing a card that I have made using one of the Rachelle Anne Miller toppers and two of the backing papers that were in the free paper pack with this month's Crafter's Inspiration magazine, available from Crafter's Companion.


I used a blank 6x6 card and matted the topper onto Centura Pearl card, all stuck together with the best glue in the world - Collall All Purpose! Then I added some embellies - some felt stars (not sure where I got them from!), some green gems and some sticky letters by Tim Holtz.


The images on the Rachelle Anne Miller CD ROM are just gorgeous, I love this one of the tortoise and as well as being in the free paper pack, there is a CD ROM with the magazine that contains a selection of goodies, including some from this range!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget the get the new mag, it is fab!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Laura! Beautifulcolors and such a sweet image!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make! love this little guy. Joey x

    ReplyDelete