Friday, 4 April 2014

Saturated Canary - Kisses (Spectrum Noir pens)

I have finally made her into a card! I just love this image and I spent a lot of time colouring her with my new Spectrum Noir pens, which I have to say I am loving!!!

So here is the final card featuring Kisses by Saturated Canary:


Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens:
Hair: BG2, BG3, BG4, BG6, BG7
Skin: FS1, FS2, TN2, CR2
Dress: BT2, BT4 and BT5
Top: IG1, IG2 and Blender
Boots: BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6, BG7
Lips: BP2
Hearts: DR7, DR4 and DR3
Stippled Background: BG2, BG3, BG5 and blender



Other materials:
Whitewash Core'dinations
Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Butterfly Flourish Die by Joanna Sheen
First Edition New Bloom papers
Purple pearl gems
Vintage raffle ticket (Etsy)


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Laura, your colouring is amazing! stunning make. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous Laura, fabulous colouring, love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Sweet image, lovely design and fantastic colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning laura.really gorgeous image and design and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete