Monday, 5 May 2014

Crafter's Companion sneaky peek - Scruffy Little Cat


Well some of you may have already seen some of my sneaky peeks on Facebook but only just got round to doing a blog post. I am in a show this week coming and with that and other samples I have been making, time has been rather limited!!!

So here I am finally with a rather exciting reveal of a new range from Crafter's Companion:


This will be released as a Pick of the Week on Create and Craft at 12pm on Friday 9th May! It is a must see! These are fabulous images and the range will include a CD ROM, stamps and backing papers.

Here are a couple of my samples made for the shows:


This is made just using elements from the CD ROM - apart from a few gems and the brad ... I am loving this leopard print backing paper!!

Here is another easel card ...


This is one of the stamped images 'Lola' coloured with the amazing Spectrum Noir pens and pencils using papers from the CD ROM and sentiments from the stamp set.

Other materials:
Graphic 45 Core'dinations
Acetate 
Ribbon
Pearl gems
Pool Adironack Dye Ink pad

Spectrum Noir colours:
Skin - TN2, TN3, TN5, GB2, CR7
Hair - EB2, GB8, GB10, EB7 (103, 120 pencils)
Bodice/Eyes - BT2, BT4, BT5, BT9
Bath - IG9, IG7, IG5, GB9, GB6, GB4
Bubbles - IB2, IB1, blender

I am absolutely loving this range and I hope you will be tuning in on Friday - not to be missed!!!

Happy crafting and thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards Laura, love the gorgeous image and fab designs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete