Monday, 30 June 2014

Anniversary with Barkley and more Bebunni ..

Can't believe it is a week since I last blogged, where did the time go?!

Anyway, thought I would blog the card I made for my husband for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I made it using the Barkley Papercrafting kit, which was my first launch on the Crafter's Companion team back in March! I love this little fella, he is so adorable!


This is one of the heart shaped cards that comes with the matching decoupage - this decoupage is in a heart shape too! I used one of the sentiments from the kit along with some flowers and pearls to embellish. Very simple but so lovely .. I just love the lilacs, my faves!

Hope you all managed to snap up the fantastic deal of last week's four day deal featuring Bebunni in the new Christmas range. If not, you can find all the products on the Crafter's Companion web page to buy now!

Here is another of my samples that I made for the Bebunni shows:


This is using one of the card companions from the CD ROM and a sentiment. I used gold mirri to make everything stand out and some die cuts in gold too. The star flourish is by Joanna Sheen and the detached stars are the off cuts from the flourish! Finished with some gold pearls too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. both so gorgeous laura.stunning designs and the images are reall adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete