Sunday, 15 June 2014

Gorjuss Girl Ruby with Spectrum Noirs

I must apologise for my lack of posts recently. It has been a very busy few weeks where my weekends have been non-existent but this week I have had a rest, as well as working on my current set of samples! But you will just have to wait and see for those ..

Last week was my niece's wedding, who I was a bridesmaid for and then the day after another of my niece's turned 21 so was away for the whole weekend. Was lovely to see all the family!

This is a card I made a couple of weeks ago for friend's little girl. She absolutely loves Gorjuss and Ruby is her fave, so I coloured this up with my Spectrum Noir pens and she absolutely loved it! That is what crafting is all about isn't it - giving your makes away and making someone smile!

So here she is ...


These are the colours I used in my SN pens:
Skin - FS1, FS2, GB2, TN2, TN4
Hair - True Black, IG10, 1G6
Cat - IG6, IG4, IG2, IG1
Dress - IB1, IB2, BT5, BT9
Swing - GB9, GB10, EB5
Tights - IG5, IG8, IG9, GB4, GB6, GB8
Shoes - TN3, TN6, TN7

Here is a close up ... 


Other materials:
Papers by Prima
Sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Adirondack Ink in Pool
Core'dinations
Black spider's web
Wooden leaf embellishments
Black gems
Pearl gem

Be back soon with something exciting!!!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful colouring and love that teal edging so pretty a gorgeous card
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laura love, love that image also the wonderful colours and design you have used, FAB work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Laura and beautifully coloured. Such a gorgeous shade.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura this is gorgeous, beautiful colour choice and colouring. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Laura, love the image, so sweet!
    WIsh you a wonderful summer week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete