Wednesday, 16 July 2014

O Holy Night

I absolutely love the new Create a Card Christmas dies from Crafter's Companion and have treated myself to a couple .. 

My favourite has to be O Holy Night, just had to have this one! It is an absolutely stunning nativity scene and here is my first make with it:


First, I put the die through my Grand Calibur with kraft and then used some Distress Ink in Walnut Stain to bring out the details. Put some silver mirri behind the stars at the top and then backed the whole image onto some Hunkydory snowfall acetate and then some black card, before mounting the whole thing onto some Centura Pearl cardstock.

The large snowflake is made from three of the dies from the Die'sire Snowflake dies clipped together with a pearl brad and attached to the card. The sentiment is from Indigoblu and is stamped onto some white card that I cut into a flag shape and distressed with Walnut Stain around the edges. The small snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch. I added some pearls to finish.



Hope you like it! I will be back tomorrow!

Until then .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment