Monday, 18 August 2014

4DD launches today on Create and Craft!!!

Today is the day folks! The new 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft from Crafter's Companion featuring The Snowman and Snowdog and Father Christmas is here!!!

I will be tuning in, hope you will be too!!


I have some more of my samples to share with you today using the Snowman and Snowdog luxury papercrafting kit. I honestly could not believe how gorgeous this was when I opened the pack. There are toppers, sentiments, borders, stunning cardstock and concept cards.

This one is using one of the concept cards as megapage on the front of an A5 card, using the gorgeous snowflake cardstock also from the kit. The bit in the corner was cut from another sheet of the cardstock. With a sentiment from the kit too .. 


I do like DL cards and these toppers are perfect for this size. Also using cardstock, border and sentiment from kit .. 


You can keep your cards quite simple with this kit as the designs speak for themselves I think. I love the card I used for the background on this one, is is like a Christmas jumper design. Just gorgeous!!

Don't forget to tune in!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment