Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Barkley Birthday Card for Nanna

Got another birthday card to share with you today that I made for my Nanna. I made it using the Barkley Everyday papercrafting kit from Crafter's Companion that was launched back in March. These Hunkydory kits are fabulous when you need to make a quick card that still looks gorgeous!!


I also used the Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours Elegant Family sentiment stamps, which are just gorgeous! I love this font. I used some silver mirri card and some purple pearl gems also.


Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! We went to visit family in Solihull and Newbury. Whilst we were down south we paid a visit to Highclere Castle, which is of course the home of Downton Abbey. We are massive Downton fans so was very exciting to be there and be in the rooms where they film! We could take pictures inside but here is a pic of this amazing building!


Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Laura, such an adorable image.
    You could have popped in for a coffee when you visited Highclere Castle, I only live about 10 minutes away!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete