Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Happy Birthday Mum!

It seems to be a rare occasion these days that I post cards not from a launch that I made just because I wanted to or because they are for friends/family. I will hopefully have a bit more time for that now I have made the decision to take a break from work for a while .. I have not been that well recently and the stress of work was making me feel worse. Was a hard decision but sometimes you just have to do what is best for you and I know it is right..

So today, I tidied my craft room, which is up in the attic and even had some time to make this birthday card for my mum. And I tidied up after I had finished! Wondered how long that will last ... lol

So first, here is a picture of my newly tidy craft space ..


So, this is the birthday card for my mum, I love it!


Materials:
6x6 white card blank
Black pearls


Hopefully there will be more time for this! Hope you have been enjoying the Snowman/Snowdog shows on Create and Craft. I really need to start making my Christmas cards soon and me thinks some of them will be using that amazing kit from the 4 Day Deal, it is gorgeous!!!

Until next time ... 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Laura...I so love what you've done with this art pad image. Plaid paper is my very favourite. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Laura, love it! love your fabulous craft room too,so tidy
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for your mum, so cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room looks lovely Laura - so very tidy.
    Your card is adorable, such a sweet image and I love the papers you have teamed it up with - I bet your Mum loved it.
    I'm sorry to hear that your health has not been good, I hope you enjoy your break from work and find lots of time for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete