Wednesday, 3 September 2014

2 days to go ...

Got a few more of my Brambly Hedge samples for you this morning. I try to keep up to date with what I am posting on Facebook but am lagging behind so here are my last three shares ...

The first is a bookmark card made with the Hunkydory kit along with some gems and ribbon, on a Centura Pearl base. I love how this turned out, and it is a great card for any reader!


Something a bit different for me is this T-shirt, made using one of the Fabric Companions from the Poppy's Babies/Secret Staircase CD ROM printed onto Printable Transfer Paper .. I love it! For either everyday wear or PJ's!


And finally for today here is a hanger I made, again with toppers from the Hunkydory kit, along with some ribbon and gems to make it look even prettier!


2 days to go ... 




1 comment: