Tuesday, 23 September 2014

New Launch Preview: Moonbeam Meadow

Good Morning!

Quick post today just to let you know about a new range being launched by Crafter's Companion on Monday 29th September as a 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft. It is called Moonbeam Meadow and is 100% adorable, featuring little mice with lots of pretty pastel colours. There will be an Everyday collection and Christmas collection.

My first sample to share with you is from the Everyday collection using one of the new stamped images, which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens, using papers from the CD ROM. The sentiment is one of the coordinating sentiments that comes with the image.


I used Core'dinations for the matts and layers, sanded back using my sanding block, along with the Die'sire Cameo Frame die for the image. 

Spectrum Noir colours used are:
CR7, DR2, BG5, CR2, CR4, BG2, BG3, BG7, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG7, TN3, TN4, TN7, LG2, LG3, LG5, BP1, BP2, BP6, 62, 63

This would make a lovely anniversary card and I finished it off with some cream paper flowers and some sparkly gems.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment