Sunday, 12 October 2014

Chanel - Scruffy Little Cat

Good Morning!

Today, I have another of my makes for the Spectrum Noir shows starting tomorrow on Create and Craft. This one is using the Chanel rubber stamp set, coloured of course with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.


Colours used are as follows:
Skin FS1, FS2, FS8, FS9, TN2, 
Dress: Black, IG5, IG7, IG9, Lips: DR1Eyes: TN5, TN7, IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, FS9, FS1Perfume bottle: PP1, PP2, CR5, GB1, GB3, GB6HairL: EB2, GB8, GB10, EB7Pencils: 30, 32, 87, 88 and 120



The backing papers are from the Scruffy Little Cat paper pads, I think I used a sheet from both the dark and light pads for this one. I also used the Chic embossing folder from the SLC collection too on the black layer underneath and curled one of the backing papers over to reveal it. I used liquid pearls to accentuate the pattern and also for the string of pearls on the image.

The sentiment is also from the Chanel stamp set, die cut using Spellbinders Wonky Squares die.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous laura.another fabulous image and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete