Monday, 20 October 2014

Crafter's Companion Birthday Week Celebrations!!

This week is Birthday Week for Crafter's Companion and there are lots of celebrations going on, on Create and Craft, on the website and even here on my blog! There are some fabulous deals to be had so if you need to stock up on anything or just treat yourself, now is the time to do it!

Yes, you are in the right place, as the very generous team at Crafter's Companion are offering one lucky reader of my blog the chance to win this fabulous Bebunni stamp set!!


All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment below and I will pick a winner at random towards the end of birthday week. The competition will end at 8pm on 24th October!

Don't forget to keep an eye out after that time to see if you are the lucky winner as I will need your details so we can send out your prize!

Good luck to everyone!! And I hope you will join us for our celebrations this week!

3 comments:

  1. oh I love these stamps, have a few, but not this one, would love it, to use with my spectrum noir pens and pencils xx

    ReplyDelete