Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Happy Birthday Hubbie!

It was my husband's birthday over a week ago now but I have only got round to posting this with all the other things I needed to post ...

This is the card I made for him using the fabulous Patch and Puss Art Pad from Lili of the Valley! Aren't they just adorable! I love these characters sooooo much! I used the out of the box technique on the image with a Sizzix circle die.


Other Materials:
First Edition J'Adore Paper Pad
Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours Elegant Family sentiment stamps
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Spellbinders Deckled Edge Rectangle dies
Spellbinders Star Circles dies
Black card
Paper flowers
Black pearls

Thanks for stopping for a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura this is gorgeous that image is full of so much sweetness and delight, loving the fab papers, colours and design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Laura.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, love the cute image & fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous laura.beautiful papers and design and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete