Friday, 10 October 2014

New Spectrum Noir shows next week!

Hey there folks!!

The lovely Leann Chivers is back on our screens next week with some Spectrum Noir shows starting on Monday at 12pm! I cannot wait, I absolutely love these pens and pencils and am impatient to get some of the new Aquatints to add to my collection too after being totally inspired by Sheena's shows on Create and Craft!!

I coloured this card a while back for this event using the Lola rubber stamp from the Scruffy Little Cat range and here she is ... 


I used one of the backing papers from the light Scruffy Little Cat pads that were launched with the stamps and the also the Bubbles embossing folder from the same range, which I used on some Core'dinations cardstock and sanded back. The sentiment is also from the Lola stamp set.

Here are the colours I used for this image:
Hair: GB3, OR1, TN4, TN8
Skin: FS2, FS4, FS9, TN4
Bodice/Eyes/Bottles: PP3, PP4, CR6, DR5
Bath: IG3, IG5, IG7
Pencils: 33, 95, 120


I love these images, the eyelashes are fabulous!

Here are the times for the shows next week:


I will be watching for sure, hope you will join me!

1 comment:

  1. so stunning laura.fabulous sassy image and i love your design and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete