Saturday, 6 December 2014

2015 diary!

A couple of weeks ago I was working on my own diary for 2015. I had seen lots of printables on Pinterest, which gave me the idea of making my own! I am so chuffed with how it turned out.

I used Craft Artist 2 software and the Plumberry Harvest digikit by Peppermint Creative.

Here is the front cover ...


And inside the front cover/birthday covers ... 


And for the main pages I have done the weekly planner on one side and a general notes page on the other ...


And the back (not very interesting but essential) ...


All attached together with some Woodware binder rings.

It was so simple to do, just arranged the layouts on Craft Artist and printed onto A5. Hole punched them all and attached together with the rings.

For the cover and the back, I printed them onto some Satin Paper from Crafter's Companion and then wrapped it around a more solid cardstock cut to A5 size and then cut a slightly smaller piece of paper to cover the workings on the inside (see second picture).

It is always difficult finding a diary that meets your needs or that you like, so why not make your own!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. A great idea hun! Merry Christmas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project Laura, beautiful diary!
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas holiday and wish you all the best for 2015!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous. Great idea. I can't work out computer software so I am in awe! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete