Thursday, 29 January 2015

New Year New Me!

Yes, I know it is nearly the end of January (already!!!) but I started this new year by going back to Weight Watchers. Last year was pretty rubbish. Don't get me wrong, there were good moment but on the whole I was in no frame of mind to be dieting ..

Anyway, with that all behind me I am 'in the zone'. Had my third weigh in today and have lost 7.5 pounds over the last three weeks, which I am absolutely thrilled about! I am involved in a show at the moment that features quite a bit of dancing, so think that has helped and also been going to a Zumba class once a week, which is hard but gotta keep going! I am not naturally inclined towards any sort of exercise so this is good!

I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago for keeping track of how much you have lost and how much you want to lose, not to mention it being a great motivator to get more beads in the jar! Got to get a bit of crafting in there ... 


As you can see, I still have quite a way to go but I am on my way!

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment