Thursday, 22 January 2015

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015 ... January!

Hi There!

Not been around for well over a month and not really done much crafting, apart from some jewellery I made for Christmas presents. Will have to share those at some point! Anyway, so I thought I needed to get moving, so after spotting Tim Holtz's blog post I thought I would have a bash at the January tag. I have heard of the tags thing before but this is the first time I have entered!

I absolutely love Tim's work and although I don't do much of that kind of thing myself, I really want to make that my aim this year, think I am a bit scared but it is time to get messy! I have loads of Distress Inks and stash I can use so here we go ...

This is Tim's tag for January .. I think it is fab!

12 tags of 2015 - January | www.timholtz.com

Ok so my tag is nowhere near as good as this one but here goes ... 


Materials:
Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Ticket Sentiments
Tim Holtz Bigz Clock Die
Inkylicious vintage script and postal mark stamps
Aged Ivory Frantage Embossing Powder
Wow UTEE
Versamark Ink Pad
Selection of glittered/black numbers and letters from stash
Black gems

Thanks for stopping by and hope to share more of my messy makes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment