Tuesday, 24 March 2015

You and Me (Tiddly Inks) Wedding Card

Yes, it has been a little while since I last posted! Have been on a complete go slow for the last couple of months and have had a bit of break from crafting. Not to mention that I have been 'decluttering' and in the process my craft room is a tip! 

Anyway, my friend asked me to make her a card for a wedding she is going to in South Africa next week and I knew straight away which image I would use. This is You and Me from Tiddly Inks. I haven't coloured this before and I absolutely loved colouring it! Love how her hair turned out! 


I used my Spectrum Noir pens, colours as follows:
Hair: EB2M GB8, GB10, EB7
Skin: FS1, FS2, GB2, TN2, TN4
Suit: IG4, IG5, IG7, IG10


Other materials:
6x6 white card blank
5th Avenue papers by Melissa Frances
Acetate butterfly from Hunkydory
Pearl gems
Sentiment by Lili of the Valley
Cheesecloth
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Kraft card
Neenah White card

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all well!!




5 comments:

  1. WOW Laura this is so very beautiful, superb card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Laura and her hair is gorgeous. The image is one of my favourite images and I often use it. Your card is beautifully designed.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & cute Laura, love it! Great to see you back.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning laura.really love the gorgeous design and image and your colouring is fantastic :D
    great to see you blogging too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura.
    Pleased to see on facebook that you are enjoying the singing.
    You asked me about the thumbnails at the bottom of my posts. I use inlinkz
    http://www.inlinkz.com/new/index.php
    There is also linkwithin
    http://www.linkwithin.com/learn
    The second is free although I use the first as I found it easier. If you go ahead you need the plan - 1 month Project Manager - Crafter which is £3.49 month.
    Hope this helps. x

    ReplyDelete