Thursday, 9 April 2015

Flutterbye Wishes Decoupage Card

Good afternoon!

Well, I went up into the attic a couple of hours ago to tidy my craft space and of course I got distracted!

I decided to make a card using this gorgeous Flutterbye Wishes Hunkydory kit! I have had this a while, I think I got it free with a magazine so thought it was time it was used!


I started with a 6x6 white card base and matted my layers - some lovely papers from the kit - onto some silver mirri to match the silver foiling on the toppers. I then used one of the decoupage toppers from the kit and one of the sentiments. I used a layer of cheesecloth behind one of the layers to add a bit of detail and finished with some clear gems.

I love this kit, it is so pretty! 

Hope you are all having a lovely day, crafting or not ...

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a beauty this is Laura superb design and such lovely images, wonderful card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous card design Laura.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous laura.fab pretty design and colours and the flowers are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete