Thursday, 16 April 2015

Happy New Home (Smudge and Mitten)

So yesterday I had my crafty day in the dining room and brought half my craft room downstairs, much to hubbie's dismay!! I don't even know how long it is since I have done that and it felt good! Intend to continue today too .. hehe

Made a few cards yesterday but got a couple more Smudge and Mitten ones to share with you today.

The first one is an 8x8 card, not sure if I have ventured into this territory before as I am not a fan of big cards, I never know what to do with them! However, when I went to the Hunkydory shop on Saturday I was inspired by one of them demo cards!

So here is my take:


I used card and toppers from the kit with the matching insert, along with some silver mirri, pearl gems and white ribbon for the tag. Not sure whether it needs more ...

Here is the side view so you can see how it works with the aperture and the matching inside :)


I had some of the A4 sheet left over both from the insert and the cardstock so this is the card I made from the leftovers ..



Happy Thursday .. it is nearly the weekend!

Crafty hugs,


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Laura. I know what you mean about larger cards - they take so much more filling but you have done a fabulous job. Love the tall card.
    Hope you are well .
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete